my favourite things

Thursday 4 August 2011

Its been a long time....now back to the outfits of choice

Yep, I had forgotten all about this blog for a while and even though I continue to check daily my favourite blogs with the thought "oh I must do mine too" - time passes quicker than you realise.

My favourite thing about reading other blogs is that I get inspiration and new ideas for my own life.  One thing I love is looking at fashion blogs to get ideas of new combinations or styles that maybe I could try and look nice in too.  

Here are some of my favourite outfits these past few weeks.  I am a geek and I work as a paid geek selling IT technology to big Global customers for a very well known computer computer (I'll give you a clue - sounds like Bell!).  I love my job and believe that if you go to work dressed and mentally prepared to be successful and work hard - you will be rewarded.




This last outfit with the flower skirt is going to be one that stays in my memories.  This was my church outfit on Sunday when I was sitting in Relief Society and a wasp flew up my skirt and stung me.  It was my first time being stung by a Wasp, and a time I certainly won't forget!!  Thankfully we have a nurse in RS so all was well and I'm alive to tell the tale.

I've quite enjoyed sharing my outfits of lately, so hope to do the same (remember to take pictures of them each day and pick the best).  It has also let me see exactly what I wear in my wardrobe, which is exactly what I need to know to make sure that I don't have lots of clothes I am keeping and never wearing.  All part of my big plan....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.