my favourite things

Saturday 20 August 2011

The countdown to 30 has begun....


Its been a great busy few weeks in my household, and it hit me today - that is just over 3 weeks till I turn the age that I thought was middle-aged back in my teens.....I will be 30yrs old.

Now granted good living and genetics have meant that there is a chance I will still be asked for ID at a night club if I was to go out, but surely this age is now more the new "21"? (I keep telling myself I'm still in my prime anyway!)

Here are some of some of my favourite outfits of choice in the past week:


Today was church day, which funnily enough comes every Sunday, and thought I would share my essentials for when I am running late out the door.  Here is what I have with me each Sunday, as they have been adapted of lately given the "Wasp Sunday" event :)

Church Essentials - Blackberry, Gospel Principles manual for RS, My Ipod with my Scriptures on it, and the new addition of the Allegy tablets (just in case!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.