my favourite things

Saturday 11 June 2011

low cut tops and my favourite discovery

I love fashion and clothing, but more than that - I adore and strive to be modest with my clothing.  It allows me to feel comfortable and allow my personality to outshine my clothes. 

But modest does not mean you have to be flumpy or old-fashioned, in fact quite the opposite.  This blog is a resource for anyone like me who is looking for the fashion ideas without comprimising on standards I hold. 

I'm petite and often struggle to find clothing that fits me - it is either too short on the body or too low at the front.  When I came across a range of t-shirt and layering tops from Pure Clothing UK, the answer had finally arrived.  

Their latest layering item is wonderful, and I've stocked up on all the colours and in multiples of each so that pretty much I can wear them each day under tops.  Their key item for summer is Capped Sleeve Crop Tops, available in White & Black currently.
Pure Clothing UK - Capped Sleeve Crop tops for layering this Summer
I cannot praise this capped crop top enough!  I live in them each day at the moment now it is nearly Summer time, as with normal layering t-shirts I am usually too warm.  This is ideal as it gives you a no-gap neckline with as little extra layers as possible. 

I also thoroughly recommend their Capped Sleeve layering Tshirts, available in a variety of colours.  These are perfect for underneath vest tops, shirts and t-shirts and creating a lovely layered look.  They are form fitting, extra long cut with no tags or labels for those sensitive - perfect for the Summer! 

Check our Pure Clothing UK's website for full details and to purchase these today.