my favourite things

Sunday 12 June 2011

church fashion and how to do a twisty belt

Its Sunday, and I love Sundays because it is the one day where we can rightfully do absolutely nothing but go and learn about the good things in life. 

My first fashion great idea that I found a few weeks ago online whilst reading a blog called "I'm Clothed.Much" is a fantastic simple idea for wearing a simple belt on top of your clothes.

I couldn't live with my belts, as I am a slightly pear shaped from dancing many years and so I make the most of my curves by showing off my waist.  It also helps me to look a little bit taller and in proportion. 

Here is my attempt at "the twisty belt" today:


I can imagine this would look great using the normal belts on your trousers and jeans as well, and even if you are wearing a blazer or jacket adding a belt on top.  A fantastic way for keeping the loose end of your belt in place, and no more having to create buckle holes in order to get the belt to fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.